IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HERE WITHIN; YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESS TO ETFStocks.com
- By using Etfstocks.com in any capacity, you acknowledge that ETF is for informational purposes only. You also acknowledge that investing in any capacity is risky and not for the risk adverse. You may lose substantial or all of your money.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, investments or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- The services offered by ETF are on an “as is” basis. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- ETF does not warrant that any product descriptions or content contained in this website is accurate, current, reliable, complete, suitable or free of errors. Readers are advised that information provided on ETF is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation to wager on anything. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All opinions and analysis and information contained on ETF is made in good faith and gathered from sources believed to be reliable. ETF does not warrant or represent that such sources are accurate, reliable, current, complete, suitable or free of errors. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By using ETF, you understand that ETF may offer opinions and that ETF’s opinions may differ from other sources. ETF’s opinions and commentary are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site and the content contained therein are the property of ETF. You may access and use the content, and download and/or print out one copy of any content from the Site, solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
- All content on the Site is copyright protected and you agree to abide by all copyright laws.
- You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content from the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You May Not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent.
- You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and the content made available therein.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ETF takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- ETF, ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE OUR WEB SITE, AND RELATED CHARGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF ETF, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT CONTATINED THEREIN, AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the TOU; (b) your use of the Site; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
- You also agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and the content made available therein. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States and the State of Texas.